The using of reporting tools sometime presents unique challenges to developers and system admins. Hopefully, some of my past experiences can help some.
Post your Comments and experiences in the Forum Section
Please use the forums for ...
- User feedback about the code you are using. I always would like to make them better, or hear about how much you liked them!
- Have an improvement and would like to share it with others using the code.
- Need some support or have a question, the forums are the place to request help.
Need to encrypt and decrypt sensitive Actuate parameters passed to via HTTP Post or GET? Look no further, I have posted a method to secure sensitive data being sent to your report.See More... Cost: Free, but please donate!
How to extract and load all attributes from all your Actuate encyclopedia objects into a database for detailed analysis.
Coming soon!See More... Cost: Free, but please donate!
Short Cut to Featured Code
- Windows Script Host Solution: Configurable VBScripts that Deletes and/or Archives Files Updated on 7-20-2010
- How to Decrypt RC4 Encrypted Parameters passed into Actuate Reports Updated on 4-15-2011
Are the solutions and code free
For non-business entities Yes! I only ask that you donate what the value of the code is to you! If you are a company and would like to license the scripts with or without support then please email me at JMMTechnologies@gmail.com